View Single Post
Old October 28, 2010, 05:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur Rahim

Hawks played well. Its amazing to see them actually have an offense to run and no more of that iso Joe. Larry Drew can hopefully inspire the guys on the road, something that Woody could never do. Disappointed to see all the jump shots from Josh Smith though, I thought he would have learned by now that he is unstoppable in the paint. Bibby was hot last night, but I still think Teague needs to be starting. Bibby's legs can't keep up with the quicker guards in the league, so Teague will need to step up and contribute. Joe had a rough shooting game but still managed to get to the line and put up 22 points. That's always a good sign. And finally, what a game for Zaza! He hasn't quite lived up to the billing since his altercation with KG back in the playoffs a few years ago, but he sure showed up last night. If we can get some consistency from Zaza off the bench, I see no reason for us not to get homecourt in the 1st round.