View Single Post
Old June 29, 2008, 12:09 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd_Bakri
beautiful article !
i am still trying to recover from the sadness that engulfed me yesterday after farhad reza's dropped catch... it is haunting me so daim much... even last night while sleeping... i couldnt take my mind of that catch... i was jumping up and down... beating india means really so daim much... i mean beating any other nation in the world even australia wouldnt give me the satisfaction that would if we beat india... yet again after that nightmare of 2007 where i was present in the stadium cursing habibul bashar like the thousands... we have again done a "what if".... if in 07 in mirpur dhoni was given the plumb lbw which we even as spectators present in the field knew was plumb... if only we got the run out of kartik when he just came in that day we would have won the match... same happened yesterday... only if the catches werent let down by farhad and riyad.... gosh!!!
I think India also dropped some catches yesterday. My feeling is that the batting was not good enough. The pitch was very friendly and only Alok and Tamim got runs.