View Single Post
Old September 18, 2012, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
When you try to justify US killings all over the world with .."it's politics and policies so it should be faced with the same" ... That can't be a line of your own thoughts... Because we have heard this lame justification word for word in western media and western politicians mouth a zillion times.... And then I have shown you how you are hiding those bombs and drone attacks by the policy holes... Well you didn't respond to that.
That was my response to your 'Tyrannic politics all over the world' which you said 'Tyrannic western politics and interest' is behind starving, miserable people in those world. Do not twist the context and label me justifying US war killings, we had these kind of twisting argument zillion times here on BC as well. You shown very little but loop holes in your argument, you should know the difference between US bomb, drone attack and religious zealot blowing up indiscriminate, innocent same Muslims on street, market, school, mosque and what not. That is why I said 'declare/engage war' meaning go after their troops if you have to fight, but killing indiscriminate and innocent people IS NOT justifiable and acceptable to me. If you are not willing to recognize that difference then may be that is the difference between you and me.

Quote:
I didn't understand what did you mean by highlighting a news of bomb blast in Afg. However if you create an anarchy, there are several resultant dimensions to it....
Indiscriminate and innocent target in a sickening manner [using girl suicide bomber]. Remember your term 'retaliation in any way they can'? Just shows the difference between us, isnt it? And I think I am in sane mind, and feel perfectly ok the way I am.

Quote:
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/09/16/wo...ies/index.html

(CNN) -- NATO admitted that it had killed Afghan civilians in an airstrike early Sunday morning, hours after saying there was no evidence of civilian deaths....

You will definitely be outnumbered by my figures if you want to measure who killed more innocent civilians... US military vs the Militants. Just et me know your preferred timeline.
Yes, I did read that drone attack, on that day of course, which cause innocent lives at times, but as I said earlier, there is difference.
That number game can make up any number since we see through two different prism, and I see Muslims killing innocent Muslims all over the world, and does not necessarily need to be in a ranking list.

Quote:
Doesn't definitely mean that I support any killings, but I have objection when people direct blame blindly on Islam and tries to hide the western killings by lame excuses. No killing can be justified and both parties deserve condemnation in the same breath, while the aggressor needs to stop first to stop all conflicts that costs life.
And I have same serious objection when [I see] Muslims close their eyes on Muslims killing same innocent Muslims indiscriminate giving lame excuse such as crusade, world war, holocaust, Stalin, Mao or any other BS out there. Nor I ever hesitate to condemn other innocent killers.