View Single Post
Old December 9, 2006, 10:20 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
Cant help asking? Name me the amount of money that u will be willing to pay for freedom for ur country? I will pay with my life for it. Since i don have to do that, let alone pay interest the least i can do is be a lil grateful. I am not a slave to the indians, they gifted me with the freedom from the slavery of the pakistanis. If they wanted me to be their slave they would have occupied us. I respect them for that. Does that make me their slaves.. no it doesnt.
what price would pay? theoretically, i would pay with my life as well...but i'll admit, i am too much of a coward for that at least right now, so i would not do anything.

i admit, you are correct about the BS of muslim unity. but lets not forget the bigger BS of people helping you out when they stand to gain everything, out of the goodness of their heart. sorry it doesn't happen. it should but it doesn't. ideal situations are not always reality.

bhaira neejeder ke exploit korbe (pakis vs us), are onno manush eshey bhalo manushi dakhabe...sorry but that idealistic inanity just doesn't happen.

#OneTeam1Dream