View Single Post
Old August 9, 2011, 02:48 AM
Ex Bangladesh National Bowling Coach
Dhaka Gladiators Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of BD
bloody hell, we need him badly, he also seems to have understood our culture, which other pace bowling coaches might not...why dont we do something to ask BCb to again approach this guy
I did say this when I left on CricInfo: "With good scouting and development coaching, I am certain that Bangladesh cricket can make a real impression in the world."

Despite deciding not to renew his contract, Pont would like to stay involved with Bangladesh cricket in some capacity so he can help develop the next generation of fast bowlers. "I feel this is a vital ingredient for replicating what Sri Lanka has been able to do, for example, in the same sort of time frame," Pont said. "Developing the pace bowling unit is going to make the Bangladesh cricket far more competitive."

I am open to working with the players at any level as I have always said and the BCB knows where I am