View Single Post
Old May 3, 2007, 06:50 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mullah, Fizz, SS

the sweetest moment of the whole world cup was beating south africa so convincingly.the manner whith which we beat them was unbelievable.at that moment,i thought that we now have a very good chance to make it to the semis...what a feeling..bangladesh can make the semifinals.....although we played very badly the next three matches.....but the feeling of beating south africa at the super 8 was amazing.

beating india was also brought gr8 happyness...in this case i was really expecting bd to beat them...so it was expected..(atleast to me)..

losing to ireland is for me,as painful as was our loss to canada in 2003...it was really shocking..i thought we would beat them comfortably...but alas...but i forgive our cricketers this time..because they gave us lots of moments of fun and excitement.

in this world cup...happy moments overweigh than the sorrow moents as a bangladeshi supporter...that all matters after the end of the day.

best moment:razzak clean bold ab devilliers who was clueless.

Junior