View Single Post
Old September 18, 2008, 03:01 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Had it been Dec 20

Whoever goes, here is my point please address them with BCB. Or Dizzy you can put forward if no one have time.

1) Transparency. Be it on selection on national team, projects, funds etc.

2) Training. Coaching coaches.

3) Decentralize of power. Each board being their own entity. Be able to run their own facilities, budget, Junior program, Board A team program, senior program. Boards running their own school leagues. Having their own Physio (part-time), curator, coaches, weight room etc. I know this would take time but plans must be made ASAP.

4) National team issues: a) Video guy must be the most important strategist in the team. He is the one who would SWOT analysis (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat). Before any practice he needs to make handout for every player. Who will they face and what their strength and weaknesses are? b) How to overcome that would come from the coaches. c) Locker room must look like a war preparation room (green room). Lighting fire with patriotic speeches is a must. The lack of effort on field can too easily be indentified.

5) My offer (to BCB) to a free risk, project, resource, strategic management seminar still stands. The way to contact me is easy. PM me here or email me at: mijanul.akbar at arkansasag.gov.