View Single Post

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old August 18, 2006, 09:18 PM
Cricket Legend

If stephen boock can be included in the list with an average of 35.22 and with a strike rate of 84 so why not Rafique? Have a look at Boock's strike rate, this is not better than Rafique and the average is not far better than him also, so why not Rafique? Moreover Mr Rajesh did not mention that it is a list of top eight bowlers, I believe if he wanted to take 9 or 10 bowlers then the next name would be Rafique!

This analysis of Rajesh smells cow dung oh sorry it smells ****, pure human ****. I just don't understand one thing- in his table there is no specific requirement, so why taking Stephen Boock whose average is 35.22 and omitting Rafique with an average of 36.59?

Statistics are always a donkey we know this very well. Rafique is the best left arm bowler at this moment I believe. It's not a big deal not to see him in the list but it is a big deal the way Mr Rajesh tried to overlook and hide his mistake. Very sad.