View Single Post
Old December 28, 2012, 10:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
Depends on which one did you fly earlier. Other perks that need to be looked at is the stop-overs if any, what are the amenities offered during lay-overs. Also if you travel frequently you might have a good idea about the way the total services offered inside and the hospitality level of different stewards and hostesses.If you already traveled in one of them and liked it, even if it is a bit expensive I will choose that airline to add the points to accumulate towards some bonus ticket.

For instance, last time using my points I was able to upgrade to business class in Emirates.
Agreed.
All of them have stopovers - Dubai / AbuDhabi / Manama / Delhi / Riyad / Doha / Istanbul
In terms of cabin crew friendliness and service, Qatar > Etihad > Emirates > Turkish > Gulf > Saudia > Jet

I used my miles with Etihad to get a free return flight ( paid £350 in taxes ) instead of usual flight price of £550. I also was offered Busienss class and was asked to bid. I bid the lowest possible amount for DAC>AUH and it got accepted! I flew business class for only £70 !