View Single Post
Old June 25, 2013, 03:01 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isnaad
I like how this same question gets asked, debated and used 101 times between every Test series Bangladesh gets to play. May be India were better off losing theirs back in the 1940s. Ohh wait a minute, they are a powerhouse now!
Nothing personal against BD. And btw, India and NZ had no ODI, T20, A Tours or IPL to get familiar with conditions all over the world, but they STILL won more tests by the time they had played 77 test matches ( 8 for India, 9 for NZ). And these were spanned over 30 years, long enough to lose an entire generation of players to form and age, unlike 13 years. Fight the argument with logic, not magic Harry Potter does not do cricket.

You can bash me for my nationality - does not matter. Neither do i support most of the strong-arm tactics ICC and BCCI do, i despise how they use money to buy things out, but does that really mean Bangladesh are half-decent at test cricket? Stats don't reveal everything, but I would always invite a proper debate with good arguments to counter these