View Single Post
Old February 6, 2010, 08:15 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
HHS, You only have one agenda as it may seem. Jamie Siddons!!!

He is with us till 2011. You want to take a break and come back after 2011.

When the whole world says Ashraful needs a break, you seem to agree with Jamie Siddons that he needs to stay in the team. What an irony!!!
TE, I didn't utter the name of JS to be the problem. Well he should be part of the problem as he is the head coach. He has a responsibility for the entire team. But he isn't alone I guess.

From the thread head & the opening post, It looks like Ash is the only hinderance for the performance of the team. :-( Yes, he is failing to perform and so is the rest of the team. Under this situation if you are pointing fingure to one individual player of the team to be the main problem, I think that should be the example of pursuing individual agenda. We all know that won't solve the problem of the entire team, rathar increase the headache of nurturing another new comer.

So, no I don't have to have an anti JS agenda, if the entire team is performing so poor, he should be part of the problem, along with other guys/bodies responsible for the entire team.

Lets not get bogged down with one individual player, it's the entire team performing poor. That's the only message I wanted to give. Unfortunately I'm too busy to make it to BC for longer time, so I just posted on the threads trying to focuss on the current problem of the team. So don't get the wrong msg please. Eshen Bhai has made some good points backed by stats, I have the same opinion.

On the point of agreeing with JS : I certainly agree with JS on Ash but with a different perspective, JS knows that he is not capable of lifting the team by his own coaching merit. JS also knows if anyone can save his arse with some miraculous performances, that's Ash. "Every now & then, Miracle still happens" [Actual Reason Why JS needs Ash]

And as far as coming back after his contract suggestion I think the Anti Ash agenda holders will have to take a decade long break in that sense.

Good to hear from you anyway. Will be back to BC soon with some more time Insha Allah, but don't know when...