View Single Post
Old March 22, 2011, 11:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Pont
Yes Lamisa... he wasn't confident in a WC match to get it wrong. It can end up as a beamer by mistake then he would be in trouble. If you are not absolutely 100% certain of yourself then don't do it. I don't see that as a problem personally, but rather quite responsible. This is the WC and not some friendly match played at the local park.

I note you tend to be quite a negative poster having seen some of your comments before. So let me say I back Shafiul 100% and predict that he will develop into one of BD best quick bowlers.

Sometimes you have to understand cricket a bit more to realise what is going on.
i am as positive as one can get about bd cricket.given the mismanagement that goes on,yes i do become critical at times but that doesn't mean i am not positive about our cricket.it's because i am so optimistic that i speak negatively at times for our cricket's good.however,if u are referring to some of the posts that i have made about u,yes i have been pessimistic about u lately because of the whole WI stoning incident and your comments and actions but let's not indulge in further discussion regarding this issue because u have had ur say regarding this matter and i have read all of it.about the butterfly,i felt that u spoke of it too early and it was kind of disappointing to not see it when this was being discussed a couple of months before the WC even started