View Single Post
Old August 23, 2014, 08:26 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

no way i'd keep mushy as test captain, i'd prefer to make shakib the captain again. as bad as it might look to make shakib captain this soon after all his controversy i think it's a better option than continuing with mushy. don't mind mash being the one-day captain but if you were to make shakib test captain why not make him one-day captain also? mash always has the issue of his body breaking down and you really need a consistent captain.

i think it's to soon to make anamul and mominul VCs though, mash can have the one-day VC spot and you might have to give mushy the test VC spot.

tamim definitely needs time out, he's had more than enough time to comeback to form at the international level, time for him to go back to domestics and work hard. nasir i think should have a couple more series and if he gives nothing then back to domestics, riyad is more complicated, he's pretty much our best off spinner atm and possibly our best spinner after shakib atm, his batting might suck atm but the potential is but atm i just see that as a bonus to his bowling, if taijul turns out to be quality then riyad's spot is in trouble because he then has to fall back onto his batting which seems to have regressed.

shamsur imo needs a god solid run, i'm not saying he's the answer but i've seen good skills from him but what he hasn't been given is a decent extended run, he gets matches here and there and untill he gets a solid run we can't say for sure whether he should stay or go.

razzak and gazi definitely need to go.