View Single Post
Old June 17, 2008, 08:59 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mustafiz

A very good analysis.
much thanks for this... really appreciate it....
zainab already corrected the rassel issue... and the rest was brilliantly done...
enjoyed the read... keep it up bro!

on the opening issue... my suggestion would be to give junaed an extended run because it was unfair on him.... the whole switching too often and not letting him settle in or feel secure, where as SN was given far too many chances.
I would however recommend keeping SN in the fold... with the minnows for the time being to get him bak his confidence... and when he scores in the domestic too, we can try him again if someone else is on a low...

it would have been really good if the had SN in the academy team actually although i do understand it would be disgracing him... he is turning into a very sad story....

a big thumbs up to Alok! keep it up! if he performs either with bat or ball, he will get his form and confidence in the other as well. thats just how all rounders roll in general.

Keep it coming higher to Mahmudullah and Ash... i feel they hav tried well and have been doing fairly reasonable given the circumstances.

and man of the tournament award goes to Razzk... WELCOME BACK BUDDY!