View Single Post
Old November 28, 2017, 06:10 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
These is a very good thread.

Photography is an art form. And it is a very powerful medium. I am particularly a big enthusiast of B&W (that is black & white) photography, taken with conventional medium format and 35 mm cameras and printed manually. With chemical and in a dark room. I took 4 elective classes on B&W photography during my undergraduate architecture studies. Once I got through learning darkroom technique, printing and processing films, I took particular interest in architectural photography, naturally.

Also I did and still do a lot of nude photography of both women and men under different light condition, mostly of very old, aging people. I am particularly interested in texture and contrast of aging skin under very low wattage incandescent and other artificial lighting conditions. Some of my old subjects/models from back in Georgia, years ago, had passed away. I have their permission to print and publish these as the photographs are my work and they have given me their consent when the photographs were taken. The photographs however are copyright material and I have the sole right.

If the mods allow and give their approval, I will post some of my nude as well as building photography work. For the sake of aRT.
How much will you charge me if I want to do a spread? Do I get a BC member discount?