View Single Post
Old December 11, 2012, 06:56 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindieFan
Finally someone was willing to step up at last!! , anyway to be honest i think most of the points you raised are misguided, Rampaul only played in three of the games and has been injured for most of this tour, so facing him was hardly the biggest test yet still he got a 4fer, and when you faced Roach in the last two games he was having a ball, infact he got a 5fer in the last odi, just because Bangla eventually won it doesn't mean their batsmen done well against pace because one bowler can't win the game on his own, he needs support and apart from Narine no-one stepped up in the last match, the tests told it's own story when our reserve pacers (Edwards and Best) ran through the bang batting line up at will,

Johnson is just starting his career, he's showed flashes of class vs England, Australia and NZ, plus he'd been settled into the opening partnership with Gayle, Ramdin has also been a revelation over the past year and got a ton in the tests, while Dwayne's record cannot be argued, ALL THREE were part of our odi victory 4-1 against NZ, therefore that was our strongest team going into the Bangladesh series,

I've never argued about Shakib missing, but the bangla fan seem to be obsessed with this notion that they "beat a full strength wi" when you've openly admitted that they didn't!!, also yesterday when i mentioned that we beat Bangla EASILY yesterday with half a reserve side people started to complain!!!..i don't know why because again i was telling the truth!! .
without Gyle, Samuels, Sammy, Pollard, Narine West Indies team is never a full strength team, they are the celulas players of the team, now are any one missing from the current team? NOT. Those players names whom you mentioned are missing from WI team are like the off seasonal players they sometime make into team sometime not they sometime come to replace someone injury or someones bad form but they are not the celulas players of your team, no one count them as major or star players, only exceptionally sr Bravo missing. Now don't be so biased and play your own logical game here, we all got it, you can make your team anytime any day by stripping off names or adding names to take advantage of hiding your own face just to keep your own pride intact no problems with that, but wake up and get your fact right and stop crying like teenage girl just lost virginity but proud to say I'm still virgin.