View Single Post
Old October 18, 2011, 09:02 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

BANFAN - it clearly states only the cheapest model(tk.10000) will come with android(I imagine it being basically a netbook)....whereas the tk27000 model(14") will have a i3 processor and Linux.

At that price it is without doubt a bargain in Bangladesh.

The fact remains, no one with any sense will touch the 1st version, hell probably not even the 2nd version of this product, while TSS sorts out bugs/manufacturing issues and what not. But it is without doubt a very good initiative. We have to start somewhere....

BASSMAN - I seriously doubt it'll be on sale for the general public by then, and even if it is...why would you want to purchase something so new? Think of it as Chinese cars....sure they're cars, but I'm not sure I'd be spending money on one yet.

PC prices are very competitive in Bangladesh, but I don't think laptop prices are as good...Best Buy/Currys/Ebay easily have better deals for bottom and high end stuff.

Nasif - meh...Samsung lawyers couldn't tell the difference between their tablet and the iPad in court...if it works for them, why not us :d