View Single Post
Old August 30, 2014, 06:28 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

disappointed in shamsur's continuation of lack of runs, i'm guessing it's due to his usual mental flaws, the kid has so much talent, big waste if he doesn't sort his mind out. i think what imrul has brought upon his test return, at least in the long format, is a greater ability to concentrate and work within his limited talent, at this level the game is mostly mental which is why less talented players can succeed when a talented player might fail.

awesome to see mushy and nasir in the runs but more awesome seeing the partnership they've created.

i agree riyad should definitely bat lower than nasir, actually as said he should bat at 8 and play mainly as a spinner.actually this test series will show us how far riyad has come with the ball, is he good enough to play purely as a test spinner? he can now make the ODI side as a spinner imo, but tests is different so we'll see whether he's ready for that in this series.