View Single Post
Old July 23, 2004, 12:11 AM

Look at the poor condition of our bats man as Samiur analyzed!
If we look thoroughly every game like Samiur did,
we will see this mess, for a long time since after PAK tour.
All of these time, we always gave them a high class valuation,
instead of looking to their "weak point" or "bad point".
All the newspaper also lead us to the wrong direction, always putting hopeful article only.
Hardly we can see some critics on them without any deep analysis.
Nice to see a brave article from Samiur, which need a curage. Hope he will continue.

It's time to discuss the "weak point" of all of our bats man, as well as bowler.
To me, I can see a lot of weakness in our bats man as a "international team"
( with my very few knowledge of cricket ).
Concentration, commitment, technique, sense, ongoing game reading ability and the opponent, consistency
and so many things. In each department there is a huge lack, in all of our players.

And the most important thing is, they don't want to realize that, so they don't even try to improve that too.
If they do, then how come Hannan get out from the first ball of the innings, 4 times? from the same bowler?
One should give his life not wicket as a player to prevent it, don't need to mention the word "International".
How come Habibul get out without score couple of runs over and over in ZIM as a captain?
How come we have to face a hattrick so often to the opponent? ( In SIL,ZIM. I don't how many out there )
There is a lot of things like these if we try to find from every one, every game.

They scores once in a ten times, and says it's because of bad form.
One good innings will bring them in form or so many thing like this.
I just don't believe it. If you fail nine times, there must be a huge problem
in every sector which makes you fail, not your form!
If I put it in other way, you do well once in ten times, because you were lucky at that time.

So all I want to say, we should discuss our "weak point" thoroughly and try to find
some solution, so that it could help the team. If we always look for some excuse
instead of analyze ourselves, we will never find the way out of current darkness.