View Single Post
Old October 6, 2017, 07:58 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
Catalan is not the national language of Spain .... So Catalonians cannot decide on their own language? What type of logic is that.

I grew up reading Bengali literature from both sides of the border, a human made border, because we the people are not capable to live peacefully with someone of a different religion. Our Anthem is written by a nobel laureate who lived in both sides of the border. Rabindranath's Gitanjali is a Bengali masterpiece and now u think u r more capable to decide on Bangla than Rabindranath because u live in this side of the border?
Amartya Sen, another nobel laureate, lived in both sides of the border and that makes me proud.

Anyways back to topic, NRA wants to ban the bump stock that converts semi automatic to automatic. So for the next mass shooting the number will be less than 50.
As an Indian Bengali I am more proud of Mohammed Younus than Sen, Younus saheb actually implemented and executed his ideas and theories on the ground, contributed to the country and its people, changed the lives of grassroot people in a way that the impact was felt and it actually boosted your economy and improved your HDI, his legacy and influence will remain forever while Sen's work will be limited to Libraries, classrooms and intellectual circles. I wish we had someone like him.