View Single Post
Old April 15, 2013, 09:14 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murad
Jadoo sucks.

I think mijan bhai got the desh tv box from new york.
It works fine for me. Depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for every single cricket channel out there, than no Jadoo tv is not for you. But if you are looking to watch all Bangla channels, as well as some occasional cricket than it gets the job done. I have pretty much all Bangla Channels (Channel I, ATN Bangla, RTV, ETV, Diganta, Desh TV, NTV, Bangla Vision, Ekattor Tv, Machranga, Boishahi, Channel 9, etc) and they all work perfectly fine as of now. Since nowadays channel 9 is starting to cover more BD international games, that works out pretty well in addition to getting BPL/IPL. I also get GEO sports from Pakistan, so I'm good for pretty much all big international cricket events like T20/ODI WC, Champions Trophy, Asia cup and other multinational series involving sub continental teams. And I get Al-Jazeera, and bunch of other european news channels that I can't get through Dish Network. I can't ask for more from a box I spent $265 year and half ago, and haven't had a spend a dime on since than.