View Single Post
Old March 29, 2007, 03:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Hmmm Just a thought. When members pull each others leg or taunt each other with words it is not baiting but when a member taunts an admin who is taking part in the thread discussion it is deemed as baiting. I think this is kind of unfair and as Sauron already mentioned it is almost like a trump card that you can pull out if you do not like the other person taunting you. Taunting not "gaalafying". As far as I can comprehend rules to my limited knowledge taunting is fine but using abusive words is not . Why should it be any different for admins then. Moreover I think a rule that any admin participating in the thread should not be able to ban any other member participating in that particular thread( already mentioned by some other people) is a very logical one. We have several admins and if the non participating admins take action that would seem less unfair although I can see even that has a chance of being biased since he might have to go against his fellow admin but still a much better option than the participating admin taking things into his own hand. Conlusion is if an admin can taunt a member then a member should be able to taunt an admin as long as no one is swearing or abusing the other. IF someone cannot handle being taunted then he/she should refrain from taunting himself/herself.