View Single Post
Old June 29, 2006, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger_man
The Saudis for some reason have special relations everywhere starting with the White House in Washington to our corrupt MPs in Dhaka. But why those NGOs dont demand investigation? Mainly because human traficking to Saudi isnt as high profile as many members here pointed out.

Besides Saudi fund many of our schools and other sectors and upseting them and bringing them infront of the press wont do any good to our country.
Well, I was not talking about human traficking, I was talking about a 'young Bangladeshi girl of a ordinary family', living legally in Saudi Arabia, who is demanding justice for rape case and was locked up in jail for months, for some unknown reason! Though I can guess the charge against her could be like 'somehow she sextually influanced' that Saudi guy perhaps? Hope you dont think that girl was one of those victim of 'human traficking', do you?

Saudi fund many of our schools and other sectors, and we very much appritiate that, but totally a diffrent issue, since it was a individual crime, moreover a rape case! nothing has to do with Saudi fund and Saudi honour and prestige. How come a delegation of a country feel upset in front of press, just because one young girl asking for justice for a rape case? I dont think so.

Even if they feel upset, do you suggest that girl should be living rest of her life with that nightmare? for the sake of so called 'wont do any good to our country'?

Sorry, I cant agree on that.