View Single Post
Old September 8, 2008, 12:59 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
Whats' next? Make a National team exclusively to serve and dedicate to Ash's career?

May be some of the comments in this thread explain what is wrong with our team. Some of us is really confused about what a team's role should be and what a player's role should be. i.e if a team should be serving and sacrifice for the need of a particular player or vice versa?

If Ash cannot serve effectively within the constrains of a team's need...tough luck...cut loss and move on... lets try to find someone who is eager to learn and adopt and start investing on those players instead.

Why should we give any particular player a free ticket to let him play his reckless style even its his natural style? If that is his natural style and that is the only way he can play and cannot adjust to team's need , then I would ask why we are even wasting our time and money in that player....and I would say that is one of the major reasons why we are not going anywhere....wasting our time and limited resource in these kind of useless players who may give us one eid innings once in a while but spreading the disease of Cancer in the process by confusing the rest of the players and fans about a team's strategy and enforcing a constant rules and regulation and what is expected from a player to stay in the team. By giving free ride to one player, pretty much screw of everything in the team in long run. And that is exactly happening in our team.