View Single Post
Old March 1, 2020, 07:03 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

^^^First I will say that it was super excellent that you got to see our team play at the stadium at a World Cup match, my dear Antora~! Then of course, many thanks for giving us fans in BC a detail insight on what went on there at the field and your awesome experience during lunch with the team bus driver. That was super positive of the gentleman! Great picture you portrayed for us of Jahanara Alam and Batter Joty and her fighting spirit and athleticism.

Now about those two run outs - Spot on, Antora and those are critical pivoting moments of the game, of us losing the game! I am so pissed. We had (3) run outs during the practice/warm up match with Pakistan as well just a week or two ago! What is it with getting run out and so much? Are we confused at the crease? Is it pressure? Are we not taking the correct decision OR are we not running quick enough? WTF!!?? I understand and accept that our batting is weak and we are yet to be muscular and strong, and we play with our heart out, but these run outs are pissy and silly and shows that we are NOT in control. Our coaches need to work harder with the team on running between the wickets and the athletes, these cricketers need to improve their running and they need to bring their game up quickly.

After all that being said, I will say I am very prod of these pioneer cricketers of our country, just like you, Antora. And I send them my best wishes and always look forward to observing them from so far, their journey through their professional sporting career.

Those two run outs prevented us from beating NZ in this world cup or in any encounter yet!