View Single Post
Old July 18, 2009, 05:31 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
Ya Its all Siddon's fault for unable to fix Ashraful's head.

R u kidding, why you need to fix Ashraful's head? Is he doing anything wrong, I think he played best, among the other batsmen, in our first innings for his valuable 12 (can u even think how much the deficit would have been, if he didn't play that invaluable innings)? More over, he bowled a very tidy spell (may not be the best.....as u skeptics would say....neverthless very tidy and economical one), I am increasingly/faster becoming a great fan of bowler Ashraful.

Other than his great contribution with batting and bowling, u guys forgot his two vital catches (u all have so short memory), those were the match (ops WI 1st innings) turning point. I can't even imagine (what would have happened without those vital catches) what WI 1st innings total would have been? And u guys are bashing him, so ungrateful......all of you......shame on u. As some one has mentioned in a thread after the 1st test, that we should keep Ashraful in the team just only because of his nag of breaking through vital partnership (i think he was actually degrading Ashraful the bowler), now I want him in the team only on the basis of his great fielding skill of taking Vital catches to breaking threatning partnership........can any one match him, I don't think so. If u compare his fielding, for all the tests we played these year, you can see he was even better ..........(emmm not sure, against whom to compare with, is it tamim, shakib u all think as the best fielder in the team), can someone please dig the appropriate stats in to show his highness's greatness.