View Single Post
Old December 14, 2009, 03:21 PM
Cricket Sage

If the reporter thinks that not watching BD game is a crime for an ex national player and joining ICL is close to a treason to the country, then I suggest why he is waiting his time looking for taboid news in icecream parlor?

I suggest this reporter rather do some real research and find the time-line about how the players revolted, who were behind the scence, where the connunication brokem what BCB could have done, how much pressure was inserted by BCCI, etc and let the readers of his investigative report to decide who are the real traitor of the country.
Or At least, a reaserch on how many explayers really follow BD games and who stop following it? Even further more, it would be nice to know about other sports (soccer, volleyball, kabadi, shooting, hockey, etc) and other ex-national players.

Only then I will have a real perspective how severe crime SN have done to his country.

To me what the reporter did is just an attempt of cheap pot shot at SN without much reasoning, evidence, background or credibility to back it up.

Last edited by Fazal; December 14, 2009 at 03:28 PM..