View Single Post
Old December 17, 2009, 06:32 PM
Cricket Savant

well bancan now that i have calmed down...i do realize it has more to do with the holistic rationale that we are after all a least developed country. and i am sure looks are not at the top of the list when majority of the people can't afford to eat. there is a great rift between lowerclass and upper class and lower class people are unhealthy from the pov that they cant get enough to eat and some upperclass fools indulge in the current fastfood culture that they start growing body fats in all the wrong places (like double chins, beer belly, cheeks).... to be really honest, a healthy physique contributes to good looks. so i guess subconsciously i was pointing out we are as a nation very unhealthy. we eat oily foods, not enough green vegetables (most that we cook in curries lose their essential vitamins) and we dont exercise as often as we should (although there is recent surge in morning walkers club in some parks) etcetera....meh i am rambling again. stupid bc.

edit: it's a good thing i heard that govt made a law recently that we cant smoke in public. :-]

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles