View Single Post
Old October 5, 2012, 10:26 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
I'd also bring Anamul in to the team but for grooming purposes only. I wouldn't throw him in to the national team matches yet, still seems he's not quite ready yet.
Very funny... Bring him in the team for grooming?? I thought you need to groom a player before bringing him in the team..

Quote:
And I agree with Naeem. I'd rather have Mominul in the squad than Naeem. We already know what Naeem has to offer for the team. Since Mominul's been 1 of our best A team batsmen, why not give him a go and see what he has to offer?
Was Mominul's performance something outstanding type?? It was average performance and against the top teams he will perform bellow average.. So he doesn't look any better than Nayeem type players... Why to bring him in then??

Quote:
Also agree with Abul. He seems like a good prospect but clearly has a ways to go before he's ready to perform in the national team. Let him play Academy/A team matches and in the mean time bring Nazmul in.
How is Abul different than Shahadat? If those can be considered promising then what's the fault with Shahadat? He has pace and aggression too. Additionally Abul is extremely lazy for his age. How does he look promising I don't understand, of Shahadat wasn't promising!!

We people are too much into bring in and drop him attitude. We shouldn't even talk about this unless the guy is outstanding with his performances. It's always better to continue with the current lot until we have that outstanding one. Chopping and changing will only make us more unstable..IMO