View Single Post
Old February 8, 2008, 10:00 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
I have no problem in homosexuality and take it as a personal choice of an individual.

It's completely against my religious belief, but there are hundreds of other things which are also against my religious belief. As long as I am not doing any of those things, I am perfectly alright with it. However, this is not true for crimes against humanity like rape, murder etc.

I really don't care about the sexual orientation of an individual and my relation with any individual does not depend on his/her orientation.

I might feel something disgusting about some of their activities, but that's my problem, my intolerance, not theirs.

One of the post docs of our research lab is Gay. He is a fine person and haven't found anything to dislike him except his sexual orientation. On the other hand, we have an Arabic guy who is heterosexual, but I really dislike his attitude towards girls, sex and related matters.

Now, whether homosexuality is related with genetic make-up or way of living or individual choice or perversion, that's a research question and I believe one day it will be completely solved.

Just try to see a person as a human being and judge them on the basis of their deeds, not by race, religion or sexual orientation.
Agree with you 90%.