View Single Post
Old October 4, 2011, 06:19 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Arrey NakedZero Ziad bro, matha kharap hoilo naki miah....operation-er por side effect naki mamu?? Ki je bolcho dada, keno raag korley bolo...khuley bolo please dear Ziad, prem ghotito problem? Jomi shonkranto problem? No problem is problem to us my dear bro, we can tackle it Inshallah! Allah Malik!! If anyone said anything to you, please do not take it to heart bro, just let it be forgotten in your mind through other strong very different thoughts at the moment....Ziad listen my bhaiya, Banglacricket without the so blessed presence/posts from you, nakedzero would be an old forgotten graveyard, a place of sorrow, you are one of the most respectful human individual I came across who take so much care and respect when he encounters another. You are one of the most modest and humble individuals I know Ziad, and you constantly, relentlessly update us on the BD cricket news to every other news from BD like a quiet, loyal and dedicated journalist who is not getting paid. All these will be missed if you would spot posting here, and not visit us anymore. We here at BC are very lucky, fortunate, blessed to have your company Ziad I mean it.

Don't go away please Ziad!