View Single Post
Old February 14, 2007, 03:04 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mridul
Why its 6 monhts?...why not look at last one year performance? How many times did he bat in last 6 months anyway? Most of the time we were winning by 7-8 wickets. Why dont u just look at his performance of last year only against a better quality opposition? How did he do against Australia last year?

Mushfique just played good againt Zimababwe after promoting in the batting position? Was Mashud ever promoted after showing a good performance at number 7?

Pilot did not do much in the domestic league. What have Mushfique done in the domestic league?
Alright, let's take last one year. Would you please take the pain to dig his stat in last one year for all level of cricket? I was not only refering to the performance in national team, but also any kind of cricket. While talking about Mushfiq, yes he is also not a high performer in the domestic league but last few matches he played for BD was crucial. BD team throwed challenges to him by promoting him in the order while BD was struggling. He accepted the challenge and showed his tempartment (Let's keep aside his professional career - the way he has come to this stage through different age groups). I can remember that Pilot was promoted in many occassion and he was failed always while promoted.

Alright, if the category 'Match Winner' has 10 points in two sub-category (Batting 6 and Keeping 4), how would you mark them?

My marking would be -
Pilot - Batting 2 + Keeping 3 > Total 5
Mushfiq - Batting 4 + Keeping 2 > Total 6