Thread: Boxing
View Single Post
Old April 15, 2013, 07:30 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
I told you Rigo was p4p worthy. And so is Lara, just wait for him to fight the likes of Canelo or Trout. He might cause an upset.
never denied, that, I thought Rigo was a top P4P in terms of ability, just didnt fight anyone, needed this victory to be ranked, you just cant get ranked without fighting anyone good, same with Lara, he hasnt beaten anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
I don't make p4p lists in terms of just KO power. Pacquiao was ahead on the rounds before he got KOed. And overall, he really had nothing to prove being in the ring with Marquez the 4th time. He won the first two matches in my eyes. (the 1st draw was disgraceful), and got a gift in the 3rd fight which he really lost. Still 2-1 ahead coming into that fight. And still he was getting the better of Marquez, before getting KOed.
Sorry but am not getting your logic, JMM won because of skill in counter punching not KO power, manny has far more KO power. Vitali klitchsko was ahead vs Lewis, 4 rounds to 2, doesnt mean he won the fight. Its a ridiculous thing to say, khan was beating Garcia on the rounds, before he got taken out.

He had a lot to prove, many so JMM winning all 3 fights, I personally had it 2-0-1, with last one being a draw, they were all 50/50 fights

I had first one 113-112 Pac, 2nd - 114-113 pac, 3rd 114-114, 4th i had Manny up 47-46 i believe or 48-46, but he lost, its a 12 round fight, he lost half way through it