View Single Post
Old July 19, 2009, 11:45 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শা

Another Thank you post. I do appreciate all the votes for my shalika. She better have some great BANGLADESHI dish at her wedding or else.

Equinox - Vote for the Bangladeshi is much appreciated.

One World - Accent or not, Her resume includes a fabulous magazine that your better half would enjoy, subscribe her to the SAPNA magazine. Also, Natasha recently worked in a NOT-FOR PROFIT company even though those folks don't pay as much. So, vote for the person, not the accent.

Ammark - One World shudhu naam ei one world. He is a divider, not a uniter.

Beamer - Small world indeed. Now you gotta vote double.

Puck - Delectable? Errrm. OK. Too much information. I appreciate the thought and understand you not participating. it's all good.

Rifat - Counted and hoping for a few more until the voting is over. Cheers!

Bujhee kom - Bujhanor chesta kortaam but luv hobe ki?

Cricket-Pagol - much appreciated. Again, if she doesn't have great food at the wedding, we'll petition to get all the votes cancelled.

Cricman - Counted and appreciated.

Fazal - Depends if you are going to behave yourself or not. Judging by your posts, that's a risky proposition, isn't it?

Natasha - I actually do get called DHUla bhai by some of my shala and shalis. DULA hoyeo hote paarlamna. I hope you're voting for yourself. Best of luck. I should mention that Natasha IS marrying a Doctor (hobu doctor, wrapping up soon) just like any full blooded Bangladeshi parents would like their daughter to do.

ATMR - If may want to see Kathy first. Pictures sometimes don't tell the whole story. She may be better suited for the BRIDEZILLA show.

Blah - Thank you. Tyra is Tyra, Confused little big girl with big dreams to become the next Oprah.