View Single Post
Old April 1, 2012, 12:57 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

It's sad becuase it was not practiced and presecribed by the Prophet and the subsequent three best generations, and now we are introducing these changes in the name of evolution and for the sake of to fit in the modern world.

Now, going with the hadith (mahfum) when you see a bad action, prevent it with hands. If you can't then by our tongue. I can't do it here because its an internet forum and words will be misunderstood or misquoted. But I feel those things bad in my heart, and yes mine is the weakest of Iman.

I don't wanna label anyone as either Muslim or Kafir. Allah knows what is in our hearts. And also He hasn't created me to judge others. I just pray that these innovations don't get accepted. I pray for all of us and for all of our guidance.

As Doc Z said, threads like this can slowly go out of control. So its better to avoid them. I am assuming, yes assuming, that none of us are gay and trying to be imam or looking for an women to pray behind.

If any one is really interested to find out why I don't agree with any of the actions, you can PM me. I don't agree because Prophet didn't agree. And he never did anything out of his desires or whims but only followed the orders of Allah.

May Allah guide us all to the straight path.