View Single Post
Old January 15, 2008, 01:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib

The above posts are very thoughtful and practical. Rasel was a key bowler and he was not around, one big setback for BD.
A plus was Mash, he tried his best, also Shahadat bowled his heart out. Sakib in the second test was a good pick for BD. Without him, BD would not have passed the 100 mark, so BD did not score below 100 like what happened in SL.They bowled out NZ for less than 400 runs in both innings, did not allow any batsman to score a centuy. In SL, they lost all 3 tests by an innings and ? runs. In NZ, they lost the first one by wickets, and in the second, well it went downhill.
In SL. Sangakkara scored double centuries and about 5 other batsmen including Vaas scored centuries, at least they did not have to toil that hard here.
In SL, their ODIs were better, even though they batted, fielded poorly, their bowling was good, because they managed to bowl out SL.

Their batting and fielding let them down badly. Anyhow, this is all water under the bridge. They have to pick themselves up, try to forget this bad tour and work hard for the next one. They have Jamie with them and he has a lot of faith in them, and he will boost their morale.I have confidence in him.

Fans, please, let us keep hope alive, I am not Bangladeshi, but I love this team and i still have faith and hope that they will improve and play better cricket Inshallah.