View Single Post
Old September 29, 2005, 09:31 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Good thread: Thanks for the info and explanations. I agree most of the methodology but can't agree on the following comments.

1. "Either you become the inviter of Deen or be prepared to be invited to falsehood."

Assuming "inviter of Deen" = Tabligh jamat brothers.

I draw parallel to a famous comment that you might recognise "Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists."
(It may be my shortcoming of not understanding the line. Forgive me for that)

Tabligh jamath is a good way to invite muslims back to his deen, but not the only way to invite MANKIND. Also I like to point out, Our beloved Prophet (PBUH) was one of the best inviters of deen. But didn't he get invitations from falsehood also? (The so called Arabs did ask him to leave his religion and join their forefathers religion several times.) Anyone can receive invitation from the falsehood. It may be a test from Allah. Please don't accept them.

My individual understanding of Best Dawah technic is practice Islam in ones regular life. Our Prophet (PBUH) practiced Quran in his regular life to a perfection. If the person is truely sincere to Allah Subhanawa tala, and does what he is suppose to and stays away from what he is suppose to, he/she will automatically attract scores of people (muslims and non-muslims) by the grace of Almighty. We as human cannot change anyone's perception. It is Allah who gives a person true knowledge. We can only show it how it is done with utmost sincerity and devotion.

Allah knows best. Salam.