View Single Post
Old July 24, 2013, 05:09 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeesh
He may be our highest wicket taker, but i think he is far from our best spinner. Ability wise i rate both Shakib, Enamul higher.

It puzzles me, but although Razzak ages, he doesnt mature and continues to bowl inconsistently. Some series he bowls very well, in some he is no better than a new comer bowling short, wide, over pitching. He hasnt developed his armory either and solely relies on his 100 kph arm balls more than anything else.

If you remember Rafiques bowling there was a lot of maturity. He was extremely wily, maintained a very tight line and read the batsmen very well. You could always count on him to give you 10 tight overs. Whether you need an early wicket, or you are defending a tight score you could give him the ball and tell him Rafique do the job for us. Even the oppostion respected him. In this way Razzak isnt someone you can trust at all!
it's not just wickets being the highest wicket taker, he has has a decent ODI average to go with it.