View Single Post
Old January 26, 2013, 03:21 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathanAFG
Sudden collapses in batting has been our major problem, but I'm sure a new area is beginning inshallah. We've moved a few players up from the U-19 level to stabilize our top/middle order. They are currently touring Pakistan with the senior side and are doing much better than their fellow senior team mates. They bashed Imran Farhat's Lahore Eagles by 6 wickets two days ago.

As of the speed. I think it's all about physic and our passion for speed/big hitting. We've quite a few U-19/17 players who can make it very big
You guys seem to be another Pakistan, tall and pacy fast bowlers, wily spinners and aggressive hard hitting batsmen. Makes sense since many of your players learned cricket from Pakistan and youngsters are following suit. The improvement has been great to watch. You guys still have a ways to go and as much as I want to see you guys in the Test arena ASAP, it's better if you guys take your time and keep developing your FC structure and facilities. We've learned the hard way since we got handed the Test status way too early.