View Single Post
Old December 12, 2007, 11:23 PM

Thanks everyone for your comment, nice to see BC is working on hiring a BD media person.

There are two things on my mind ...

1. We need to develop a set up ( system, resource ) for livescore ( to some extent ) on BC.
2. Cover those matches that are not getting live coverage in any other cricket site.

I am NOT asking for livesocre of those matches that has live coverage from CI or any other media, rather ...

For example SL U19 team is playing against BD U19 in our home without any live coverage in any other cricket site. BD U19 tour in Pakistan few days ago didn't get live coverage, coming SA U19 tour to Bangladesh could be same too. Same goes with A team matches played in home or away, though sometime CI, Tigercricket update the score but not that frequent as we aspect. Even sometime our National team's practice match doesn't get live coverage in CI for whatever reason! But certainly there must be some BD media people touring with the team. If we find and can manage a way to get livescore from those people ... that will make the difference. NCL and other domestic matches could be seen from same perspective, i. e. some media people must be turing with different team in different venue.

Then again its not easy to get those people involved, managed with satisfactory terms and conditions for each match played in different venue. Perhaps a BD media person ( based in Dhaka ) hired by BC, may work as coordinator to gather, manage livescore through those reporters touring with the team.

Anyway, looking forward to hardworking BC development group on this regard ( Livescore service on BC ).