View Single Post
Old October 21, 2010, 11:28 PM
Cricket Savant

Hey guys, I am gonna retire as from today for personal reasons. My dying wish is mods revert my name back to Gopal Bhar with the custom user title Court Jester. :p

I feel I have been spending way too much time on BC that usurps me from my personal academic or intellectual goals.

Despite me having ostracized from every social gatherings, events and functions, people still know what I do every single second and somehow they feel the need to browse my thoughts from across the states and pass judgments. Some also mistakenly think that gives them the carte blanche to say whatever they feel like to me as if they know me from real life as first name basis. I see that as a threat to my already shaky self-esteem. One should not have the rights to judge me for what I am, do or think if I have an aluminum foil on my head.

My biggest failure would be to miss out chance on being a Cricket Sage, Cricket Dragon, Cricket Omega and ultimately Cricket God. But oh well...can't have it all I guess.

During the course of my career I have made several friends, enemies and frenemies. Of course I will cherish their company like a family and I am privileged to have them as network in facebook. Just a mandatory apology to anyone that ever got hurt or irked by my comments (intentional or unintentional). All that I say here is tough sh--. Deal with it. :P

As for my next phase. Well I plan to retire by climbing a mountain. Love me or hate me, I need your prayers to reach the peak. After all I am your fellow countryman in origin and my greatest honor would be to represent my birthplace and put it on the map by doing something great for my home country.

And thank you all the mods for putting up with me all these hours and publishing some of articles under duress (I actually pm them every day with my ramblings and finally they are all 'goddamn it, might as well publish one of them to shut him up." ...actually you should thank me for putting up with you...you guys are worse than Salman Khan. lol

All hail!! Gopal Bhar I will miss you guys, especially the orgasmic jolts from match thread.

Finally I would like to leave you with this clip from pursuit of happyness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajjGtsjI7CM

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles