View Single Post
Old December 22, 2006, 12:04 PM
ODI Cricketer

I didn't like some of his points. Specially this one:

"Interestingly, a poll conducted by a national daily in India a couple of years ago on the attitudes of the Indian youth found that more than 50% of the respondents, given a chance, would live in some other country. This figure might have been higher for Bangladesh given the continuing political and economic instability in the country."

How does he know that about Bangladeshi youth. If he cited a poll by a BD daily it would have been more professional. He just assumes that. Anyways, for both youth in India and BD, if they want to do that it's because of economic reasons, does not make them less patriotic. They just want to be productive people and earn a decent living. It would have been better if Mr. Majumdar mentioned that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD4eva
Pretty good news........Btw, the writer is the worst Ive seen... Amazing how he could make a rather interesting piece of news, look like the most boring story on the planet. I almost fell asleep reading it! (Ofcourse, i havent slept for 3 days, so dat cud be a a factor )