View Single Post
Old June 4, 2007, 08:00 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
Thanks BANFAN for your additions.

I do differ slightly with the bouncy pitch concept. To me

is more appropriate approach than trying to make all pitches bouncy.
Thanks Miraz

Well I said as much as possible, But you seem to be suggesting something more specific and it's a combination of both types, which definitely will prepare the players to acclamatize even better in both conditions. It possibly is the best thing if our technical staff can make/maintain it. I stand corrected on that statement

Another point I wanted to add to your domestic cricket thoughts, why not put some sort of quality controll system on foreign players, like the players should have the experience of playing test/odi for his country or be atleast a playing member of A team. This can fill up the vacuum created by the absense of the national team and the leagues can still be interesting and our young players will be exposed to good & competitive cricket, taking the domestic level up. When the national team can play they will. Still about half of all the teams will be young upcoming tallents, who will have a great opportunity to improve their level to make the domestic performance count.

Thanx