View Single Post
Old October 5, 2010, 03:06 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Dear boro mama, How come you don't frequent here in BC no more?

Is it something to do with the Palin/Paladino/the Witchy/Arizona Border Patrol - Tea party tight schedule?

I miss you very much, we all miss you very much here! Your intelligence, wits, invigorating thoughts and laughters!!

Did you just get married and became very lajook maybe? That's why you aint posting no more?

Please tell us about the negatives as well....negetives coming out from your mouth still sound like shura/shorbet from the heaven!

Please be back soon, did someone from BC hurt your feelings? Mama o Fazal mama...please come back again!
Dear Kom Bujha Bhaigna,

Trying to mobilize "Hot Coco Party" to give Dem hard time the way "tea Party" is doing to some Reps.

I miss you too... but in an innocent way.

I can marry to 4 women at a time, so yes, theoritically speaking, there is some flexibility, but first thing first....waiting for the right opportunity is kind of hard .... its like fishing forever with few fishes in the pond to catch. Plus as you guessed it correctly, I am too shy.... that's why I am missing those half opportunities... that is driving me nuts.

Bhaigna ... don't worry I will come back again, here and there.

Take care