View Single Post
Old December 21, 2012, 03:47 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Thank you my dearest Patriot bhai, Ajfar, Mufi, Ishtiaque/Ialbd bhai, Antora apu, Porag Talukdar, Ahnaf, Simon, Kalpurush da, Nadstar, Sagor da, Gopal, Isnaad, Deshimon da, Sohel mama, Roman bro, Shuza da, Navo and Fazal mama, Allah bless you all, I much appreciate it. Shelley, MashAllah, is doing a lot better this week and so are my amma and abba in Dhaka....we take week by week and InshAllah things will get better. My shoshur and shashuri are here for five nights for the holidays/Borodiin/Christmas and they are running around helping us out and that makes things easier and a lot warmer in the heart. You all always made my heart warm, and I beg your forgiveness again and again for hurting your feelings(knowingly or unknowingly) many a times....I have seen you all through this forum/club house and saw how big all your hearts are, I have only many things to learn from you and you all help me become a better man, each and every day. Allah's endless love be with all of you, always.