View Single Post
Old September 10, 2017, 01:52 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Mushfiq hasn't done anything wrong.

Hathuri has left the team in all sorts of chaos. Drops Mominul to make room for Imrul and Sabbir, cant bother to give Mushy a role within the team. Changes batting lineups and orders more frequnetly than his tightie whities, and now cant manage Shakib properly.

This might be a decent idea. 6 months break will energize Shakib hopefully and allow us to look at a replacement for the long term future. Shakib has not been a reliable batsmen for us. we will defintiely miss him and its disappointing he wants to sit down. but he's also 30 and has to do everything for the team and this has been our busiest season in history.
I really don't know what's really Shakib's problem here. It's not as if Bangladesh plays loads of test in each season.

We usually play a handful of tests in each year. Shakib is a spinner and spinners r expected to bowl long spells.

Ppl here r going after mushy for absolutely no reason what so ever. It's a fact that shakib has chosen money over country. I don't blame him though. He has every right to take his own decision. But he has lost my respect today. Pathetic decision from shakib before an important away tour.