View Single Post
Old March 14, 2011, 03:17 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6_Turbo
So what is the purpose of a fast bowler or any bowler showing the batsmen the way to the gates after getting him out. After all, there is nothing to unsettle, the bloke is already out.
FYI, there are more than one out per innings. It unsettles his teammates who remains to be out. That is an effective sledging. Going to an out batsman and screaming with your fang out is not. If you do not see the difference, I give up trying to explain.
Quote:
Are you saying players are not allowed to be spontaneous?
How far are you willing to go while being spontaneous? Taking his trouser out and circle over his head?
Quote:
Is this behaviour typical or atypical of Mushfiq? I think most would say it is a rarity...so something triggered it. We don't know what it was...maybe his gf told him he looks like an idiot with the sunscreen all over his face, or that she was dumping him for Jahurul... and the stumping helped him release his anger, and Kervezee happened to be infront of him, and copped it.
I thought that was my point?

Anyway, I agree to disagree with you and we'll keep our own views. Please ignore remaining of my posts here.