Thread: Pybus Issues
View Single Post
Old October 16, 2012, 05:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: David Warner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS
Kurbanir Eid akono 10 days ...Eid shopping starts now and players go to their families and in-laws so (counting from today 10 days will fly) tarpor player der Dhaka fera aro 2 days...tarpor condition camp aro 4 days to lose some fat.......let me count the days ..ops it's seem that our Kurbanir Eid will last 16 days as per my caclulation and the series starts within 15 days!!! Even you think I am too conservative counting those days and players changed overnight and show true world class professionalism they might come back from Eid 2 or 3 days before ......magar when they will really start the preperation...I am tired of this unprofessional work ethics of everybody in bd cricket....sometimes I wonder why I follow bd cricket...Ami ei Bhua...if you are playing such an important series especially test and if this is how plan for preperation, I have nothing else to say but sit on my butt and follow this pathetic team and overall BD cricket rest of life like a blind supporter

back to the topic...so Pybus taile ebar amogo player der moto Kurbani er Eid udjapon korben..very good very good

I totally feel your frustration and 100% agree with it.