View Single Post
Old January 23, 2018, 04:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Dear Rifat, I have some questions for you. I hope it will be beneficial to me and others.
They are mainly religious, and you seem to be the best person to ask.

1. Could you please explain this verse '"And as for man, when his Lord tries him, then treats him with honor and makes him lead an easy life, he says: My Lord honors me. But when He tries him (differently), then straitens to him his means of subsistence, he says: My Lord has disgraced me. Nay! But you do not honor the orphan. Nor do you urge one another to feed the poor…" (89:15-18)' Please expand on the bold. Does the verse mean, when you do not honor the orphan/urge people to feed the poor, you are tested with some kind of calamity?

2. During Umrah, when visiting Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) grave, I saw an empty grave near the Prophet. It is said that, this is the grave of Jesus (Nabi Isa). Can you please expand on this from a religious point of view/provide some authentic links/sources. Will Prophet Jesus speak with Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) etc?

3. It is said that when Jesus comes, he will not lead the prayer in Al-Aqsa mosque, rather he will ask Imam Mehdi to lead the prayers, could you explain the significance behind that? Does this have any relation to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) leading the prayer and all other prophets of different faiths praying behind him? are they linked? I remember one scholar said something like Allah has elevated some nation over others (one reason why Jesus didn't lead the prayer), please do expand.

4. With so many different kind of Islamic Channel (Shia TV/Sunni TV), how do you advise the Muslim youths on learning the proper Islam? What is your views on this Sunni/Shia issue.

Thank you so much.