View Single Post
Old May 25, 2019, 02:51 PM
First Class Cricketer

I haven't received my ticket either, hopefully i get them in the next few days!

got this message from ICC/ticketmaster earlier today:

Important CWC19 Tickets dispatch update!

Quote:
Dear customer,

Your CWC19 match is approaching and we wanted to update you on your tickets.

With over 800k tickets to send out for the tournament, we are prioritising fans with tickets for the early matches to ensure they have their tickets in hand and avoid any postal issues.

We are now dispatching all match tickets for the first week of the tournament and if you have tickets for this period you should expect to receive them shortly. You will receive your tickets a minimum of 3 days prior to the match for these first matches and subsequent matches will be delivered 7 days in advance of the match.

We will be dispatching tickets for all the later games in the next 10 days, so look out for your tickets. All tournament tickets already purchased will be dispatched by the start of the tournament on 30th May.

All fans who have bought tickets are re-assured that their tickets are confirmed and will be received to ensure they can attend as planned. If for any reason you have not received your tickets 48hrs ahead of your match, please contact our customer service team here and we will arrange for you to be able to enter the stadium via the box office on match day.